[Gluster-infra] Upgrading Gerrit at 1400 UTC

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Mon Oct 30 09:09:34 UTC 2017

Hello,

We've been running Gerrit staging on the latest version of Gerrit. We've
planned several times to do an upgrade, but the timing hasn't worked out.
Given that most people are traveling back from Gluster Summit, I'll be
working on doing an upgrade today.

The downtime window will be from 1400 to 1500 UTC. In other relevant
timezones:
EDT: 1000 to 1100
CET: 1500 to 1600
IST: 1930 to 2030

The outage should not not take more than 10 minutes in reality, but we're
taking a larger window for rollback in the event that the deployment is not
successful.

--
nigelb