[Gluster-infra] gluster-zeroconf has been moved to the Gluster GitHub organisation

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Thu Nov 16 13:57:15 UTC 2017

Hi all,

I have moved the gluster-zeroconf repository from my personal github
account to the Gluster organisation one. Dustin Black and me are the
current two contributors/maintainers, we'll be adding more if people
express interest (Ramky?). There is no "GitHub Team" for the admins of
this repository, I do not know if that is something we're doing for all
of the projects we're hosting?

For this repository we will be using GitHub Pull-Requests for reviewing
and merging changes. The number of patches will likely be small and the
Gerrit review workflow adds (too much) overhead.

Niels