[Gluster-infra] Cleanup of supercolony web directories

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Mon Jun 12 16:23:47 UTC 2017

Heya infra folks,

it is spring cleanup time (again).

As we have a new backup server, I am trying to also get ride of old
stuff that take space for nothing.

I found a few left over of deployment on supercolony from old middleman
static website, so I am gonna move them (all file dates back to 2015),
and later remove them.

In the unlikely event I break anything related to the website hosted on
supercolony, please notify me. (this offer expire in 1 week).