[Gluster-infra] tmpwatch on the various jenkins builder

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Thu Jul 13 16:02:57 UTC 2017

Hi,

so we had 2 jenkins builder with disk full, and investigating, I found:
- there is a ton of stuff in /tmp
- sometime, we do have .core on /
- we do have /$(uuid) directory (ie, uuid named directory)

and surely a ton of archives and stuff.

So I am looking at what would be the best way to clean all of that.

I installed tmpwatch on the nodes, that should take care of /tmp inodes
consumption.

And I would like to make sure that whatever create file on / do also
clean them all the time. If someone has a idea on what that's supposed
to be, I would love to hear about it