[Gluster-infra] Gerrit outage window on 21st Jan 2017

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Mon Jan 9 10:58:02 UTC 2017

Hello folks,

We're announcing a downtime window for Gerrit (review.gluster.org) on Saturday
21st Jan 2017 for 8 hours. This outage will be used to move Gerrit to CentOS
7 from the existing infrastructure.

# Date and Time
Saturday, 21st Jan 2017
1000 - 1800 UTC
1100 - 1900 CET
1530 - 2330 IST

# Import Notes
* We'll completely switch Gerrit to a new VM. This may break your email
  filters, though we'll try not to.
* You may have to accept a new host key for Gerrit after the switch.
* Please do not push to Gerrit without checking with Michael or I during the
  migration window. This is needed to maintain data consistency.
* Gerrit is *not* being upgraded. There will be no UI changes or differences.

--
nigelb