[Gluster-infra] Coverty report on another server than download

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Tue Feb 21 15:40:57 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am pondering on putting the result of coverty scan on a separate
website than download.gluster.org, or if possible, on a separate vhost.

I did deploy today a server that verify the integrity of
download.gluster.org, and I realize that since we host the coverty scan
results there, this will generate a ton of false positive.

While I could fix that in aide config, I think it might be better to
further isolate the downloads by splitting that on another server.

Do people have a opinion on that ?