[Gluster-infra] glusto-tests docker hub setup

Jonathan Holloway jholloway at redhat.com
Fri Aug 25 02:58:47 UTC 2017

----- Original Message -----

Hi Kaushal,
Thanks! Works great. Both stable and latest branches are being built automatically.

Can we switch from linking to the Fedora docker hub repo to linking the loadtheaccumulator/glusto docker hub repo?
Glusto and glusto-tests are more tightly coupled than Fedora.
I originally had the image based on the Glusto image, but had to break that inheritance and rework the order to avoid pip/rpm conflicts with Fedora and other tools.

Cheers,
Jonathan