[Gluster-infra] glusto-tests docker hub setup

Jonathan Holloway jholloway at redhat.com
Thu Aug 17 05:27:08 UTC 2017

Hi Kaushal,

Per our conversation, I'm requesting a docker hub project be setup for gluster/glusto-tests.

Settings:
- check "When active, builds will happen automatically on pushes." with repo "https://github.com/gluster/glusto-tests"
- Change Dockerfile location to /docker/ for both "master" and "All branches except master". Defaults for the remaining fields.

Short Description:
Glusto and the Gluster glusto-tests libraries for Gluster QE.

Full Description:
This Dockerfile adds Glusto, the Gluster glustolibs libraries, gdeploy (as required by NFS Ganesha tests), and some other commonly used test tools on top of a Fedora container to provide the complete environment required to run Gluster QE tests under Glusto.

This is currently a minimal implementation. More to come.
---

Thanks again!

Cheers,
Jonathan