[Gluster-infra] Weird branches in the glusterfs repository on GitHub

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Sun Apr 30 10:10:41 UTC 2017

There are a few branches in the glusterfs github repository that should
not be there:

  - meta/config (partial/old Gerrit configuration)
  - v3.7.15
  - v3.8.2

The last two are *branches*, and the matching tags exist as well. I'm
not sure since when they are in the github repository, I dont seem to be
able to find details about any of the the push operations there.

Could it be that a sync-script went wrong at one point?

Niels