[Gluster-infra] Nightly regression job with enabling brick multiplexing

Atin Mukherjee amukherj at redhat.com
Fri Apr 21 13:17:26 UTC 2017

As we don't run our .t files with brick mux being enabled for every patches
can we ensure that there is a nightly regression trigger with brick
multiplexing feature being enabled. The reason for this ask is very simple,
we have no control on the regression for this feature. I've already seen a
very basic test (volume status not reflecting bricks online after glusterd
restart) breaking recently which used to work earlier.

~Atin