[Gluster-infra] Cleaning up Jenkins

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Thu Apr 20 05:27:53 UTC 2017

Hello folks,

As I was testing the Jenkins upgrade, I realized we store quite a lot of old
builds on Jenkins that doesn't seem to be useful. I'm going to start cleaning
them slowly in anticipation of moving Jenkins over to a CentOS 7 server in the
not-so-distant future.

* Old and disabled jobs will be deleted completely.
* Discard regression logs older than 90 days.
* Discard smoke and dev RPM logs older than 30 days.
* Discard post-build RPM jobs older than 10 days.
* Release job will be unaffected. We'll store all logs.

If we want to archive the old regression logs, I might looking at storing them
some place that's not the Jenkins machine. If you have concerns or comments,
please let me know.

--
nigelb