[Gluster-infra] Planned Jenkins Outage on 27th Apr (Thu)

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Tue Apr 18 10:36:25 UTC 2017

Hello folks,

We're announcing a Jenkins outage window on 27th Apr 2017 during the following
times:

0300 - 0700 EDT
0700 - 1100 UTC
0800 - 1200 CEST
1230 - 1630 IST

This is purposely in the middle of the working day so we can identify any
issues that might come up post-upgrade and fix them immediately.

We will be starting with a 1h quiet period where no jobs will be started on
Jenkins. At this time we'll do a back up of our existing instance so we can
restore in case we run into problems with the upgrade. After the 1h quiet
period, we'll cancel any running jobs. Please make sure you restart these jobs
post-upgrade. We're planning to upgrade to the latest LTS (2.46.1 currently).
We will continue to upgade Jenkins every 12 weeks so we keep tracking the LTS
version for continued security and stability.

--
nigelb