[Gluster-infra] [regression tests] Aborted runs and diagnostic information

Raghavendra Gowdappa rgowdapp at redhat.com
Thu Sep 29 05:15:06 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----

Thanks Nigel. Apart from what I mentioned in my previous mail, lets wait for sometime for others to comment on. If no new additions are done, we can go ahead and collect items in my list. Some points to note are

* to enable dumping of all objects we need to do,

echo "all=yes" >> $statedumpdir/glusterdump.options

before we issue commands to collect statedumps.

* we need to do

# kill -SIGUSR1 <pid-of-mount-process>

to collect statedump of client process as there is no cli command to issue.

* for bricks,

[root at unused rhs-glusterfs]# gluster volume statedump
Usage: volume statedump <VOLNAME> [nfs|quotad] [all|mem|iobuf|callpool|priv|fd|inode|history]