[Gluster-infra] Downtime extended

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Sat Sep 24 17:11:45 UTC 2016

On Sat, Sep 24, 2016 at 06:56:26PM +0530, Nigel Babu wrote:
> On Sat, Sep 24, 2016 at 02:27:27PM +0530, Nigel Babu wrote:
> > Hello folks,
> >
> > The downtime window is about to start. The following sites will be unavailable
> > for the next 6 hours. Please refrain from pushing any changes in the next
> > 6 hours.
> >
> > review.gluster.org
> > build.gluster.org
> >
> > I'll send a follow up email when the downtime is complete.
> >
> > --
> > nigelb
>
> We're going to exent the downtime for another 2 hours so we can finish the
> migration today rather than pushing it to tomorrow.

We got stuck with issues in copying the Jenkins VM over. Now that's sorted, so
we're confident we can get Jenkins back online tonight. Extending the window by
another 3h.

Gerrit has moved over, but we've purposefully turned it off so that we have
a fallback option if things don't go well. If you the error message - "Gerrit
is currently undergoing a planned maintenance, we are working on bringing back
online", it means you're hitting the new server.

We hope to restore services by 2000 UTC.