[Gluster-infra] We are upgrading your projects!

Team Wercker pleasemailus at wercker.com
Mon Sep 19 14:58:41 UTC 2016

Your VPP trial is ending soon but you can continue using it as a paid subscriber. All you need to do is enter your card details to keep your pipelines private.

Hi there,

Hope you've enjoyed working with our VPP product! Your trial is ending soon but you can continue using it as a paid subscriber. All you need to do is enter your card details here (https://app.wercker.com/profile/earlyAccess?utm_campaign=Stack+migration&utm_source=hs_email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=34507631&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-_GQIcbGYXtc3WqlMmqC7KVBTPsDGGbVBur2MVMQIAo5vZVo73iaTVRyw2H2iIsIujx-RgzcBgoaedtZoOEgbHghGrmJa2W1YBgBqSrV5dF2YkV5hc&_hsmi=34507631)  (need to be confirmed) to keep your pipelines private.

As a special thank you for participating in the early access program, we're offering an additional 25% off our annual plan. This brings the total discount to 40% for the first year!

Remember with VPP you get:

- Private nodes which means lightening fast pipeline execution and 100% isolation from other users. (No more public shared build/deploy queues.)
- Total flexibility. Automatically scale as your team needs evolve.
- Dedicated support from the Wercker team.

Let me know if you have any questions.

Happy building!

Niting @Team Wercker

Wercker 461 2nd Street, San Francisco, California, 94107, United States

Update your email preferences (http://wercker-2275019.hs-sites.com/hs/manage-preferences/unsubscribe?v=1&d=eyJlYSI6ImdsdXN0ZXItaW5mcmFAZ2x1c3Rlci5vcmciLCJlYyI6MzQ1MDc2MzEsInN1YnNjcmlwdGlvbklkIjoxMTUyNjc0LCJldCI6MTQ3NDI5NzEyMTc0MywiZXUiOiI4MjgzMDk1OS0wMzEzLTQ2YjMtYWI4ZS1iM2Q3OWYyYTFhMDAifQ%3D%3D&utm_campaign=Stack+migration&utm_source=hs_email&utm_medium=email&utm_content=34507631&_hsenc=p2ANqtz-8OG2uDuoUiTglRFJaFzJIwHibJeqK9p6WNOrxB_WnqSti5MsCH6WoluMoSJ5WqCRU7QOrm-KAn0HPBwioebFtIOUwzd3b7XfRPBEhlxSc4xMxMYqk&_hsmi=34507631) to choose the types of emails you receive.

Copyright © 2016 Wercker, All rights reserved.