[Gluster-infra] 2 new builders installed

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Thu Sep 15 12:32:38 UTC 2016

> On Wed, Sep 7, 2016 at 9:01 PM, Michael Scherer <mscherer at redhat.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > so I installed (with ansible and a bit of bug fix) 2 new builder for
> > usage with jenkins, as builder1.rht.gluster and
> > builder2.rht.gluster.org.
> >
> > They should be working for test, minus the lack of xfs partition for
> > lvm, I will take care of that tomorrow.
> >
> > They are running on centos 6, and Nigel was planning to use them for
> > specific tests. If all go well, then we can just deploy more builders
> > quite fast.
> >

> > --
> > Michael Scherer
> > Sysadmin, Community Infrastructure and Platform, OSAS

An update:

builder1.rht.gluster.org is now in the Jenkins poo running smoke tests and rpm
builds. We have some more way to go before regression tests run on the cage
machines. I'll keep builder2.rht.gluster.org around for testing regressions
once we get rDNS working.

I'm going to retire slave29.cloud.gluster.org. It has had issues in the past
where it did not have an xfs partition. It has only been running rpm jobs since
then. That's one machine out of Rackspace into the cage.

--
nigelb