[Gluster-infra] [Gluster-devel] Jenkins Jobs on Gerrit

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Mon Sep 12 06:04:37 UTC 2016

On Mon, Sep 12, 2016 at 11:28:17AM +0530, Nigel Babu wrote:
> > > My eventual goal is the /opt/qa scripts to be separated from the jobs that will
> > > be used to run them. When the Centos CI jobs are moved over to JJB, I'll have
> > > them in a different folder in the same repo.
> >
> > Sounds good to me. But with this last paragraph, do you intend to place
> > the contents of /opt/qa in its own repository? Not that it really
> > matters to me, just trying to understand :)
>
> Sort of. Our existing repo[1]  will eventually just have /opt/qa related files

Ah, ok, so the repository in GitHub will not be a mirror of the one in
Gerrit that contains the JJB files? Do you plan to have the new
repository (in Gerrit) also push to a repository on GitHub?

It seems you posted an incomplete URL in the 1st email, the project in
Gerrit would be http://review.gluster.org/#/admin/projects/build-jobs

Niels