[Gluster-infra] Jenkins Jobs on Gerrit

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Mon Sep 12 05:17:21 UTC 2016

Hello,

This has been in the works for some time and it's finally ready. Today, I'll be
moving the Jenkins Jobs for build.gluster.org to Gerrit[1]. This should not
have any major side effects. The only one I see is a few pull requests will
become un-mergable and will need to be re-submitted on Gerrit.

My eventual goal is the /opt/qa scripts to be separated from the jobs that will
be used to run them. When the Centos CI jobs are moved over to JJB, I'll have
them in a different folder in the same repo.

This seems like a good way to move forward. If anyone has better ideas, let me
know.

[1]: http://review.gluster.org/#/admin/projects/

--
nigelb