[Gluster-infra] 2 new builders installed

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Wed Sep 7 15:31:10 UTC 2016

Hi,

so I installed (with ansible and a bit of bug fix) 2 new builder for
usage with jenkins, as builder1.rht.gluster and
builder2.rht.gluster.org.

They should be working for test, minus the lack of xfs partition for
lvm, I will take care of that tomorrow.

They are running on centos 6, and Nigel was planning to use them for
specific tests. If all go well, then we can just deploy more builders
quite fast.