[Gluster-infra] Move of the formicary server to the new space

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Tue Oct 4 21:48:29 UTC 2016

Hi,

so we have moved the server formicary (previous home of gerrit/jenkins)
the community cage. The server is for now not yet plugged to the
internet, until I figure the ip address to assign, and how things are
plugged[1]

If people didn't see, that's because this was part of the plan, ie get
the VM moved first, so we are finishing the 3rd part of the move until
next time.

I will document stuff once the dust settle.

[1] because 1 team is in the DC, another one has switches access and I
am in the middle filling tickets and having root access to test the
server, so just imagine me typing on a keyboard to fill tickets with the
Sabre Dance music playing in background to have a idea of the work
needed.