[Gluster-infra] FYI: repo container-storage renamed to gluster-kubernetes

Michael Adam obnox at samba.org
Fri Nov 4 22:52:50 UTC 2016

Hi infras,

Recently we created a repo github.com/gluster/container-storage
to become the home of the project that brings gluster into the
container world as provider of persistent storage.

Now this is to inform you that after careful consideration,
I have just renamed that repository to 'gluster-kubernetes'
in order to reflect the major container platform project
we're working with and to make the whole new project more
concrete.

I still have full admin access to that repo thanks to the
team 'container-storage-admin' that Vijay has created.

Cheers - Michael