[Gluster-infra] Please test Gerrit 2.12.2

Prasanna Kalever pkalever at redhat.com
Tue May 31 06:43:47 UTC 2016

Hi Nigel,

I don't see 'Fix' button in the comment section which is "fix for a
remote code execution exploit" introduced in 2.12.2, it helps us in
editing the code in the gerrit web editor instantaneously, hence we
don't have to cherry pick the patch every time to address minor code
changes.

I feel that is really helpful for the developers to address comments
faster and easier.

Please see [1], it also has attachments showing how this looks

[1] http://www.gluster.org/pipermail/gluster-devel/2016-May/049429.html

Thanks,
--
Prasanna