[Gluster-infra] Linux/Freebsd Jenkins builder managed by ansible (all of them)

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Wed May 11 16:17:45 UTC 2016

Hi,

so I finally nailed down the last problems with the ansible deployment
of the builders (mostly issue on firewalling with ipv6, lokkit, etc, and
other stuff).

So now, they are all managed by ansible, so I will be able to focus on
the rest of the migration.

I still need to take a look at making the ansible script run on netbsd
so we would be able to install more builders, and making sure that the
freebsd builder is using the same version of the script.

And then see what it take to make the fedora and centos 7 to be working.