[Gluster-infra] freebsd builder not working

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Wed Mar 23 08:39:47 UTC 2016

Hi,

So for some reason, the freebsd builder didn't work.

After inspection, the permission on various directories where wrong.
Checking on the Linux slave I used as a guinea pig, it was the same
issue.

Turn out this was a oversight of the conversion from salt to ansible,
where in salt 'mode: 755' is valid, while ansible accept 755, but it
should be '0755'.

755 become '01363' in octal, so that's u+x,g+wx,o+rw and +t, which is
totally not what we want.

Things have been fixed and being deployed as I typed this email, sorry
for trouble