[Gluster-infra] build.gluster.org, no route to host!

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Wed Mar 16 06:24:00 UTC 2016

This is fixed now.

This had happened previously when we migrated Gerrit. By default, the
nameserver of the Jenkins VM is set to its hypervisor. The hypervisor
is configured to return the local IP for the old gerrit VM that was
also running on it.
I've updated the nameserver to use the Google DNS server, as I'd done
before. Now I need to find a way to make this permanent, and with
stand reboots.

~kaushal