[Gluster-infra] Core pattern change in centos regression machines

Prasanna Kumar Kalever pkalever at redhat.com
Tue Mar 15 11:36:09 UTC 2016

Hello,

Hold-on, I have made these changes as part of below commit in regression.sh
https://github.com/pkalever/glusterfs-patch-acceptance-tests/commit/70f66b3f52220fe6f6fe48e3ec954634a1757ebb

So, I think manual changes in CentOs machines are no longer required :)
(if this patch gets accepted)

--
Prasanna ​