[Gluster-infra] Jenkins crashed when preparing the outage

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Tue Mar 15 11:18:55 UTC 2016

Hi,

so while preparing for the outage, and using safe shutdown, it seems
that jenkins crashed and restarted itself. It also lost track of the
running regression test suite, so we will proceed with the outage right
now (ie 30 minutes in advance), and I iwll mail once that's done.

Kaushal say it also upgraded itself, so I suspect that was maybe a side
effect of inplace upgrade, so maybe we should switch to
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Features/OfflineSystemUpdates once the
system is replaced by a centos 7 host. (or containers, I heard they
solve everything, from baldness to sleep problem)