[Gluster-infra] qcow2 images / jenkins machines

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Fri Mar 11 15:43:06 UTC 2016

Le vendredi 11 mars 2016 à 10:24 -0500, Dan Lambright a écrit :

> [...]

We do not have much choice:

[root at slave23 ~]# df -h
/dev/xvda1       40G   24G   14G  64% /
tmpfs           936M   12K  936M   1% /dev/shm
/dev/xvde        20G  191M   20G   1% /d

you can also take a look on munin.gluster.org for some graphs, if that
help to decide how much ressources we use.

(also, keep the list in CC please)