[Gluster-infra] How to use jenkins cli for editing job

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Fri Mar 4 14:26:42 UTC 2016

On Fri, Mar 04, 2016 at 06:07:41PM +0530, Raghavendra Talur wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I changed the worker thread count for gerrit-trigger plugin send worker to
> 3 from 1.
> This was because there were warning in jenkins home page saying the queue
> has 2400 events and suggested to increase worker threads.
>
> As Niels had suggested before, I tried performing the same update using the
> cli.
>
> I was not able to use it though, kept getting "resource has moved" error.
> Could someone else try too and also write a simple doc on how to use the
> cli tool?

I have downloaded the cli from http://build.gluster.org/cli on
build.gluster.org itself and run it from there. Something like this
used to work for me, I expect it to work for you too:

  $ wget https://build.gluster.org/jnlpJars/jenkins-cli.jar
  $ java \
      -jar jenkins-cli.jar \
      -s http://localhost:8080/ \