[Gluster-infra] All rpm jobs are now in jenkins job builder

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Wed Jun 29 00:07:17 UTC 2016

On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 9:45 PM, Niels de Vos <ndevos at redhat.com> wrote:
> Coincidentally I've asked Humble about the option to provide a container
> (and maybe VM) image through the CentOS Storage SIG. Just as with the
> packages, we should try to utilize the integration with different
> distributions.

I agree. Containers (and even VM) images are build-time artifacts
which we should produce and make available in a regular manner.

I have a follow-up question on the production of these artifacts -
when do we check whether the RPMs or, the images produced are sane?
For example, that the RPMs are packaged well and as per specifications

sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<https://about.me/sankarshan.mukhopadhyay>