[Gluster-infra] All rpm jobs are now in jenkins job builder

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Tue Jun 28 15:58:29 UTC 2016

On Tue, Jun 28, 2016 at 5:54 PM, Nigel Babu <nigelb at redhat.com> wrote:
> All the rpm jobs are now in Jenkins job builder format. I've disabled the
> old jobs and replaced them with new ones:
>
> glusterfs-rpm -> rpm-fedora
> glusterfs-rpm-el6 -> rpm-el6
> glusterfs-devrpm -> devrpm-fedora
> glusterfs-devrpm-el6 -> devrpm-el6
> glusterfs-devrpm-el7 -> devrpm-el7

I wonder if it would be worthwhile to have a job which produces a
container image for a build. The availability of such a build would be
useful in generating a bit more interest around the container(ized)
Gluster story. I recollect that Humble was maintaining the build
script and such which lead to a container (ready for push into the
registry)

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<https://about.me/sankarshan.mukhopadhyay>