[Gluster-infra] Please do not edit Jenkins Jobs

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Fri Jun 24 08:00:51 UTC 2016

Hello folks,

I missed out mentioning this in my previous emails. Please do not any jobs on
build.gluster.org. I'm in the process of converting them to Jenkins Job
Builder. This process involves writing yaml and comparing the xml against our
existing xml (I'll update the repo today with the latest version). It is
essential that nothing changes to the old jobs as I do the migration. If we
want to edit jobs in the future (and for the new jobs), they'll be done by
editing the yaml code first. If you need to make urgent changes to something,
please talk to me first before doing anything.

--
nigelb