[Gluster-infra] Moving to Jenkins Job Builder

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Thu Jun 23 08:19:27 UTC 2016

Hello folks,

In the last week or so, I've been working on converting our jobs from xml to
yaml for Jenkins Job Builder. It lets us define our Jenkins job in yaml files
(more readable than XML). It then pushes these jobs to Jenkins. My plan is
convert all the jobs into this style eventually.

I've created the first test job[1] and it works! The code for this lives in
a pull request[2] for now. Please feel free to review it. If you have
questions or concerns about this process, please free to reply to this thread.
If you want to help with this conversion, also reply to this thread :)

[1]: https://build.gluster.org/job/glusterfs-rpms-test/
[2]: https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs-patch-acceptance-tests/pull/22/files

--
nigelb