[Gluster-infra] Freebsd builder update

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Mon Jun 13 17:10:35 UTC 2016

Hi,

while deploying automated upgrade for the various server, i started
looking at the freebsd builder and it turn out that 10.0 is EOL (so no
more security upgrade, which is bad).

So I did the upgrade to 10.1 and I am currently looking also at the
backlog of ports upgrade that were skipped.

For now, only base system was upgraded, and I am looking at the various
ports that need a update (likely just a pkg upgrade).

That's all documented process in freebsd documentation, so I am not sure
if I should report it to our own infra docs, any opinions ?