[Gluster-infra] Regression fails due to infra issue

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Wed Jun 8 01:15:31 UTC 2016

On Tue, Jun 07, 2016 at 10:29:34AM +0200, Michael Scherer wrote:
> Le mardi 07 juin 2016 à 10:00 +0200, Michael Scherer a écrit :

> > > So dmesg speak of segfault in yum
> > >
> > > yum[2711] trap invalid opcode ip:7f2efac38d60 sp:7ffd77322658 error:0 in
> > > libfreeblpriv3.so[7f2efabe6000+72000]
> > >
> > > and
> > > https://access.redhat.com/solutions/2313911
> > >
> > > That's exactly the problem.
> > > [root at slave25 ~]# /usr/bin/curl https://google.com
> > > Illegal instruction
> > >
> > > I propose to remove the builder from rotation while we investigate.
> >
> > Or we can:
> >
> > export NSS_DISABLE_HW_AES=1
> >
> > to work around, cf the bug listed on the article.
> >
> > Not sure the best way to deploy that.
>
> So we are testing the fix on slave25, and if that's what fix the error,
> I will deploy to the whole gluster builders, and investigate for the non
> builders server. That's only for RHEL 6/Centos 6 on rackspace.

If this does not work, configuring mock to use http (without the 's')
might be an option too. The export variable would probably need to get
set inside the mock chroot. It can possibly be done in
/etc/mock/site-defaults.cfg.

For the normal test cases, placing the environment variable (and maybe
NSS_DISABLE_HW_GCM=1 too?) in the global bashrc might be sufficient.

Good luck!
Niels