[Gluster-infra] Regression fails due to infra issue

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Mon Jun 6 19:18:24 UTC 2016

On Mon, Jun 06, 2016 at 09:59:02PM +0530, Nigel Babu wrote:
> On Mon, Jun 6, 2016 at 12:56 PM, Poornima Gurusiddaiah <pgurusid at redhat.com>
> wrote:
>
> > Hi,
> >
> > There are multiple issues that we saw with regressions lately:
> >
> > 1. On certain slaves the regression fails during build and i see those on
> > slave26.cloud.gluster.org, slave25.cloud.gluster.org and may be others
> > also.
> >     Eg:
> > https://build.gluster.org/job/rackspace-regression-2GB-triggered/21422/console
> >

> Are you sure this isn't a code breakage?

No, it really does not look like that.

This is an other one, it seems the testcase got killed for some reason:

  https://build.gluster.org/job/rackspace-regression-2GB-triggered/21459/console

It was running on slave25.cloud.gluster.org too... Is it possible that
there is some watchdog or other configuration checking for resources and
killing testcases on occasion? The number of slaves where this happens
seems limited, were these more recently installed/configured?

Thanks,
Niels