[Gluster-infra] Moving Jenkins Jobs to a new repo

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Fri Jul 29 16:57:50 UTC 2016

On Fri, Jul 29, 2016 at 05:58:43PM +0530, Nigel Babu wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I've been talking to the automation folks at Ceph. They pointed me in the
> direction of their Jenkins Jobs[1]. I'd like to use this as a template for ours
> as well. In this regard, I'm proposing that we create a new repo on Gerrit and
> move the new JJB jobs into this new Repo. I've been wanting to add some tests
> and automation as well. This will enable us to have all of that done in one
> swoop. Our Jenkins server is already set to work off our Gerrit server.

Sure, whatever works best. Just make sure the structure is well
documented so that it is easy to find the scripts in case changes are
needed, and it is simple to add new jobs.

Maybe use GerritHub for the new repo? If that is still under
consideration as a replacement for our own managed Gerrit, that is.

Niels