[Gluster-infra] Moving Jenkins Jobs to a new repo

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Fri Jul 29 12:28:43 UTC 2016

Hello,

I've been talking to the automation folks at Ceph. They pointed me in the
direction of their Jenkins Jobs[1]. I'd like to use this as a template for ours
as well. In this regard, I'm proposing that we create a new repo on Gerrit and
move the new JJB jobs into this new Repo. I've been wanting to add some tests
and automation as well. This will enable us to have all of that done in one
swoop. Our Jenkins server is already set to work off our Gerrit server.

[1]: https://github.com/ceph/ceph-build

--
nigelb