[Gluster-infra] Gluster Infra Updates - July
nigelb at redhat.com
Thu Jul 28 05:20:25 UTC 2016
We'll be sending updates about the state of the infrastructure and what's been
going on every month from now on. Here's the update for July
What's Been Going on In Gluster Infra
* We've updated how the review flags work. When you rebase a change or you
update the commit message, the change retain the Verified flag. This means
less time waiting for regression tests.
* We've created dashboards for Gerrit. Currently, they need bookmarking. We're
in the processing of making it part of Gerrit UI.
* NetBSD machines have been reimaged with more disk space to reduce failures
with help from Emmanuel. Currently investigating the random hangs in NetBSD.
* Nigel is helping Poornima automate the daily report of the previous day's top
* We've been cleaning up unused jobs and build machines so we bring down our
* Migration to Jenkins Job Builder: 8/14 jobs converted and currently running
from Jenkins Job Builder configuration.
* Access control enabled on Jenkins so only Nigel and Misc have full access.
# General Infrastructure
* We're slowly documenting our infrastructure.
* The 2 new servers in the community cage are ready to be used, have been
partitioned and plugged on the network, and integrated into our
* Machines that were idling on Rackspace have been deleted and old images
removed to save costs.
* The salt to Ansible migration is almost finished. The only missing part is the
mail setup (which may take some time to move due to criticality). Work
ongling on it.
* We are also able to move to a ssh based solution instead of salt-bus, due to
speed issues (and various lock-up I can't debug)
* Applied a hot fix for a NetBSD security problem.
More information about the Gluster-infra