[Gluster-infra] Removing unused Jenkins Jobs

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Tue Jul 26 08:43:26 UTC 2016

Hello folks,

I'm planning on a clean up of our Jenkins jobs. Especially of old jobs that we
do not run anymore. Please shout out if you think they shouldn't be deleted.

These jobs are the old rpm jobs which now have new names. I kept them around
for history, but I think they're ready to be deleted:
* glusterfs-devrpms
* glusterfs-devrpms-el6
* glusterfs-devrpms-el7
* glusterfs-rpms
* glusterfs-rpms-el6

These jobs aren't run anymore as far as I can see:
* netbsd7-smoke
* libgfapi-python-pre-commit-el7
* libgfapi-python-pre-commit-fedora
* rackspace-regression-2GB
* regression

These are infra jobs and I, believe misc said it's okay to delete:
* add_misc_keys_to_root
* add_to_salt

I'm guessing this needs some work before they're active:
* Clang build

Test jobs which are probably safe to delete:
* regression-triggered-ci.gluster.org-TEST
* smoke_test_new_builders

If I don't hear anything against this, I'll clear them out tomorrow. I have the
xml file for all these jobs exported in the repository, so if I delete now and
we later find them useful, it shouldn't be too hard to resurrect.

--
nigelb