[Gluster-infra] netbsd7.cloud.gluster.org

Emmanuel Dreyfus manu at netbsd.org
Mon Jul 25 23:47:08 UTC 2016

Nigel Babu <nigelb at redhat.com> wrote:

> I notice that this machine is a bit different from the others in terms of
> partition and also runs 7.0 BETA. Is this intentional or does it make sense to
> re-imagine this machine with one of the other machines? I've had the new
> partition created on all the other NetBSD 7 machines and it seems to be going
> well so far.

IIRC it was used for netbsd-7 smoke tests but jenkins setup broke at
some point, leaving us with netbsd-6 smoke test on
netbsd0.cloud.gluster.org and netbsd-7 regression on
nbslave7x.cloud.gluster.org

I am not sure netbsd7.cloud.gluster.org is used anymore.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
http://hcpnet.free.fr/pubz
manu at netbsd.org