[Gluster-infra] managed to get access to the ipmi interface of the 2 new servers in RH DC

Michael Scherer mscherer at redhat.com
Thu Jul 14 17:35:08 UTC 2016

Hi,

so just as a FYI, I managed to get access to the ipmi interface, so I
will be able to check the partition and make sure they are what we need
for virtualisation. (likely after monday, unless stuff explode by then)

I also seen that they can use ldap, so I might start to look on how to
plug them together in the long term (once I will have figured a proper
setup for that).