[Gluster-infra] Jenkins access changes

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Mon Jul 11 05:58:56 UTC 2016

Hello,

As I've discussed previously, I've removed access to edit jobs and manage
Jenkins from everyone. misc and and I will continue to have access for now.
I intend to reduce both our access eventually as well, in favor of a bot user
that'll update jobs automatically. That bit is blocked on getting that setup
done correctly in Jenkins. I'll be working on that over the next few days.

You should still have access to manually trigger jobs or retrigger them. If you
absolutely need to have access to manage Jenkins, please file an infrastructure
bug.

--
nigelb