[Gluster-infra] [Gluster-devel] Smoke tests run on the builder in RH DC (at least)

Raghavendra Talur rtalur at redhat.com
Mon Jan 25 20:12:06 UTC 2016

On Mon, Jan 25, 2016 at 11:29 PM, Michael Scherer <mscherer at redhat.com>
wrote:

> Hi,
>
> so today, after fixing one last config item, the smoke test jobs run
> fine on the Centos 6 builder in the RH DC, which build things as non
> root, then start the tests, then reboot the server.

Awesome!

> Now, I am looking at the fedora one, but once this one is good, I will
> likely reinstall a few builders as a test, and go on Centos 7 builder.

This is what I had to do to get Fedora working. Ansible lines are shown
where applicable.

1. change ownership for python site packages: difference is in version 2.7
when compared to 2.6 of CentOS
file: path=/usr/lib/python2.7/site-packages/gluster/ state=directory
owner=jenkins group=root

2. Had to give jenkins write permission on /usr/lib/systemd/system/
for installing glusterd service file.