[Gluster-infra] [Gluster-devel] freebsd smoke failure

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Tue Jan 12 09:18:36 UTC 2016

On Tue, Jan 12, 2016 at 03:52:43AM -0500, Rajesh Joseph wrote:

> [...]

I think/suspect that the FreeBSD slaves are now managed by Salt and
manual changes might have been undone. If people suggested (like now)
that this was an issue on the slave, one of the admins might have opened
up the permissions on the directories on request.

Things like this are really bugs in the build system though.

> Anyway, if this is the fix then can we fast track the patch merge?
> Thanks Niels for sending the patch.

Well, the failing of the smoke test does not seem to add Verified=-1
anymore (no idea why)? Whats the reason of the hurry?

Niels