[Gluster-infra] [Gluster-devel] NetBSD tests not running to completion.

Emmanuel Dreyfus manu at netbsd.org
Sat Jan 9 05:06:16 UTC 2016

Pranith Kumar Karampuri <pkarampu at redhat.com> wrote:

> With your support I think we can make things better. To avoid
> duplication of work, did you take any tests that you are already
> investigating? If not that is the first thing I will try to find out.

While trying to reproduce the problem in
./tests/basic/afr/arbiter-statfs.t, I came to many failures here:

[03:53:07] ./tests/basic/afr/split-brain-resolution.t .. 20/43 getfattr:
Removin
g leading '/' from absolute path names
cat: /mnt/glusterfs/0/data-split-brain.txt: Input/output error
not ok 25 Got "" instead of "brick0_alive"
cat: /mnt/glusterfs/0/data-split-brain.txt: Input/output error
not ok 27 Got "" instead of "brick1_alive"
getfattr: Removing leading '/' from absolute path namesnot ok 30 Got ""
instead of "brick0"
not ok 32 Got "" instead of "brick1"

It is not in the lists posted here. Is it only at mine?

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
http://hcpnet.free.fr/pubz
manu at netbsd.org