[Gluster-infra] [Gluster-devel] NetBSD tests not running to completion.

Jeff Darcy jdarcy at redhat.com
Thu Jan 7 17:21:38 UTC 2016

> How are you going to make a serious issue a blocker?

We can turn off the "merge" button at any time, by either technical or
social means.  The "how" is easy; it's the "when" that's fraught with
controversy.

> If we go that way, we need to run a regression for each merged patch,
> which will be much less load than today.

Good idea.  Once per merge is still less than one per submission (what
we have today), and better than nightly/weekly when it comes to
identifying the source of a regression.  Seems like a good compromise.