[Gluster-infra] [Gluster-devel] NetBSD tests not running to completion.

Atin Mukherjee amukherj at redhat.com
Thu Jan 7 08:23:47 UTC 2016

I have been always with this approach right from the beginning. We can
definitely have nightly if not weekly NetBSD regressions to sanitize the
changes, with that model we wouldn't need to eliminate BSD support but
we can avoid this hard dependency in patch acceptance which has haunted
us *multiple* times now.

Thanks,
Atin