[Gluster-infra] Giving Sahina temporary owner rights to github.com/gluster

Kaleb KEITHLEY kkeithle at redhat.com
Thu Feb 25 13:52:12 UTC 2016

On 02/25/2016 06:56 AM, Ramesh Nachimuthu wrote:
> Hi Kaleb,
>

>  I have created a FAS account with name '*rnachimu'*. Can u sponsor my
> as a packager?. We have 3 packages for nagios monitoring which should be
> included in Fedora. I will create package review requests for all of them.

I had things slightly out of order.

The correct order is in
https://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Join_the_package_collection_maintainers
(which is referenced in one of the links I sent previously)

Executive summary: sponsoring you as a package maintainer comes a bit later.

Seems like you're at about step seven or so. Steps 8 and 9 are setting
up git and koji (koji is like brew). Then you can make packages for
review (steps 10, 11), and ask for a review (step 12).

With luck maybe Niels can jump in take the review before anyone else does.