[Gluster-infra] I do not have access to communicate with Centos-CI

Michael Adam obnox at samba.org
Thu Dec 1 20:04:07 UTC 2016

On 2016-12-01 at 23:56 +0530, Nigel Babu wrote:
> Michael,
>
> Does it work for you? I'm curious if I made a mistake in the format for
> multiple users.

it works for me.

What i don't understand:

not only do I now have powers to do "@centos-ci ok to test" or
similar, but also if I create a PR, ci is automatically
started...

So after you added me, I can do all Luis could do before, and
Luis is in the same situation as me before (i.e. can't do
anything).

I was wondering about the format as well.
Couldn't find documentation anywhere...
Maybe the value of "lapbon, obnoxxx" is parsed as
"lpabon," and "obnoxxx"
(obnoxxx is obviously working)

Maybe try with "lpabon obnox" ?

Cheers - Michael